The Management of Pro Integrated Facility Services Sdn Bhd are committed to provide and supply services that are consistent,reliable and cost effective. We shall be recognized by our customers of our commitment for continual improvement of the quality system in order to provide services that meet or exceed our customer’s expectations, requirements and needs.
The Quality Assurance process shall identify all measures required for the planning, purchasing, supply and delivery of services and maintaining a quality system that is appropriate to the purpose of the organization in pursuit of excellence and customer satisfaction.
This will be achieved by :
- Provide a framework for establishing and reviewing management and quality objectives
- Communicate the policies and procedures within the organization
- Designing systems and processes that add value to the service
- Using Principle of “Get it right First timet” to maintain the quality standards
- Providing training and development of employees and using best practices
- Continually auditing the processes at all stages of the service supply
- Obtaining Customer Feedback and continually improve processes to suit the organization’s needs and improve effectiveness of the Quality Management System
We established a Special Team for a comprehensive quality assurance system to meet all of the requirements of the ISO 9001 :2000.
Our Special Team personnel adhere to the intent of the company’s quality policy statement, as well as the directives of its quality policy manual and the supporting quality system documentation.
Policy authorized by: SURESH RAJOO – MANAGING DIRECTOR, March 2014