We are commitment to constantly minimise the negative impacts resulting from the activity on the natural environment, where we shall strive to adhere to this policy in all aspects and all stages of our business operations for natural environment protection.
To deliver our vision for the environment, PRO will :
- Adopt a reduce, reuse and recycle approach to support waste reduction and resource consumption
- Establish an environment management system to measure and monitor operational activities with significant environmental impact
- We aim to raise the environmental understanding and actions of our employees with appropriate information, training and support
- Communicate this policy with our employees
- Dealing with suppliers who are environmentally conscious and responsible
- Conducting regular performance audits to ensure that environmental commitments have been met or exceeded
- Strive to comply with all environmental legislation, regulations and other requirements relevant to our activities, products and services
- Ensure that this policy is made available to the interested parties when and where necessary
- To minimize our use of Energy, Water and Materials
- Ensure responsible waste management practices are consistently followed
This policy represents our commitment to environmental preservation and protection. This policy will be reviewed annually in consultation with employees.
Policy authorized by: SURESH RAJOO – MANAGING DIRECTOR, March 2014